The Chief Executive Officer of Databank, Kojo Addae-Mensah is urging Ghanaians especially those interested in making use of their talents not to underestimate their potentials because of their nationality.
Mr. Addae-Mensah in an interaction on Springboard on Joy FM Sunday evening noted among other things that individual potentials must be valued and appreciated beyond one’s nationality.
During the interview he shared 10 useful tips for young Ghanaians.
1. Don’t underestimate your potential because you’re Ghanaian
2. Write down your dream
3. Think big, start small, implement in phases and scale up
4. Don’t be corrupt
5. Stop making excuses to work on your dreams
6. Do remember to put in your 10,000 hours.
7. Stay focused and keep a laser beam focus on your dream
8. Get the right advice. Try and meet the right people. Good counsel is key.
9. Invest in your dream – money, time, buy a book.
10. Invest in your future. Have a retirement plan.