Social media is undoubtedly driving development and leading positive change in Ghana. Various individuals and corporate organizations in the country have in recent times deliberately taken steps to increase engagement with their fans and followers using various social media platforms.
Blogging Ghana, Ghana’s biggest organization of bloggers and social media enthusiasts on Friday, May 20, 2016 held its fourth annual Blogging Ghana Awards to recognize blogs, bloggers and ‘netizens’ who produced and published compelling content related to Ghana in 2015.
The list of winners features persons who were selected by a panel of judges and had received incredible endorsement online by fans through public voting. in the various categories they were nominated in.
Here is the full list of winners:
1. Public Official With Best Social Media Presence –Nana Oye Lithur
2. Best Individual Twitter Profile – Nana Aba Anamoah
3. Artiste with Best Social Media Presence – Shatta Wale
4. Organization with Best Social Media Presence – Vodafone Ghana
5. Organization with Best Facebook page – Vodafone Ghana
6. Best Organizational blog – Tonaton Ghana
7. Organization with best twitter account – Citi FM
8. Media House with Best Social Media Presence – Citi FM
9. Best Instagram Account – Ameyaw Debrah
10. Best Youtube Channel – Akumaa Mama Zimbi
11. Best Blog – KeniKodjo (KeniKodjo.com)
12. Best Facebook Page – Vodafone Ghana
13. Best Emerging niche – Screwlife (Screwlife.com)
14. Best new blog – TwoEweBoys (2Eweboys.com)
15. Best blogger – Ameyaw Debrah