Career Coach and lead consultant at CorporateLife Consulting, Emmanuel Woyome is strategizing to reach many more youth with his message on discovering purpose driven careers and making a positive impact in their societies.
In a release on Sunday evening, Mr. Woyome who has authored four books on career development said, his vision on building the capacities of today’s youth has become clearer and “I am taking my assignment to the next level by equipping millions of ethical change makers to bring transformation in every sphere of life in the world.”
The new focus according to Mr. Woyome, was influenced after of a month of prayer and fasting and insights from the 2016 Greater Work conference.
Highlights of his strategies include rebranding to be known as a “Kingdom Change Maker”.
Read below the points of what Mr. Emmanuel Woyome says will represent the new identity and focus.
- We shall bring people to know God and His kingdom through the gospel
- We shall help people to know who they are and to discover their purpose
- We shall empower and equip people to pursue and fulfil their assignments
- We shall train and empower people to become leaders in their field of calling
- We shall teach people to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness
- We shall go into the world to bring the change we want to see in our lifetime
- We shall empower people in body, spirit and soul for wholly success in life
- We shall equip and assist entrepreneurs to create jobs for economic transformation
- We shall equip and deploy ethical leaders into every sphere of life for change
- We shall partner with NGO’s, businesses and governments for social change
- We shall be the government agency of God for good governance on earth
- We shall promote religious unity and peace for socio-economic development
- We shall put up Conference Halls for public use and for our gatherings
- We shall establish career centres, and business incubators for the youth
- We shall be a place of visionary and transformational leadership training