For most people, turning 30 is a big deal knowing very well you are almost at the point where your life’s worth is assessed by many people and your accomplishments will begin to be of a major concern to many.
They would want to know whether or not you were productive when you really had to be.
Fortunately, turning 30 or being within the 30s presents some good opportunities and commands some kind of considerations of maturity and authority and so you have a very minute duty to ensure that image and attributes are confirmed and in fact respect attached to the person you have grown to become.
Here are 10 Tips that can help you excel in your 30s. (NB: There were curled from a similar article on Time Inc.)
1. Start saving for retirement now and clear all your debts. – Financial security
2. Make your personal health a top priority; mind what you eat and drink
3. Don’t spend too much time with people who don’t treat you well
4. Be good to people you care about; you need them around
5. Don’t overwork yourself, focus on few things and do them very well
6. Continue to grow and develop yourself; there are still a lot of things you need to keep up and still do them well
7. Invest in your family; it’s worth it; They are the closest and will really need you.
8. Be kind to yourself; it really matters to keep you healthy. Don’t subject yourself to torture if you fail at tasks.