“Its better to empty your pocket into your head”, this is one of the most popular sayings when mention is made of the importance of reading books.
Recent observations show great demand for knowledge on personal finances and financial independence, leading many to purchase books the address the subject.
To guide readers on which specific books will satisfy their crave for financial intelligence, one of Ghana‘s known authors and speaker on finances, Dr. Paa Kofi Tinagyei outlined his top 10 Books on Financial Intelligence for a starter you need to read.
1. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by R. Kiyosaki.
2. Cash Flow Quadrant by R. Kiyosaki
3. The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
4. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
5. Smart Money by Samuel Tinagyei
6. The Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
7. Rich Dad’s Guide To Investing by R. Kiyosaki
8. Dangote’s 10 Commandments on Money by P. Anosike
9. Money Won’t Make You Rich by Sunday Adelaja.
10. Rules of Wealth by Richard Templar.
NB: The list was produced by Dr. Paa Kofi Tinagyei, CEO of Mandate Books (0241702936)