Branding for senior company managers and business leaders has more than before become very important in boosting their business‘ image. In the following listicle, leading branding consultant, Bernard Kelvin Clive shares ten (10) branding tips for CEOs.
To begin with note that where the CEOs personal vision doesn’t align with the company‘s vision the brand will eventually fail.
1. You are the first brand ambassador of your firm
2. Your personal brand is as important as your corporate bran
3. Communicate your brand’s value in simple English. (Simplify) succinctly
4. Wear your brand daily
5. Find out how consumers perceive your brand
6. Know what people like most and dislike about your brand
7. Invest in Employer Branding
8. Never neglect Social Media as part of your brand LinkedIn is a MUST for CEOs)
9. Your private and public life are interrelated as long as you are the head.
10. Stay transparent, stay trusted!
Bernard Kelvin Clive is a Personal Branding Coach/ Amazon bestselling author of “How to Repair Your Broken Brand & Manage Your Reputation” plus over twenty-five published books.